- print posts/content of our site for non-commercial use (up to 25 copies only) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© Pin & Pivot, LLC All rights reserved. Originally published at www.heydarcy.com.”
- re-post a summary of an article (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a link back to the original post
- link to our site or any of our public posts
We do not allow any of the following without our written permission:
- re-posting our content in its entirety
- altering or selling any content on this site
- translation of our writings in to another language (because we would want to verify the accuracy of each translation)
To request permission for any of the uses on the above “We do not allow” list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By posting on this website, you agree to the policies below.
We welcome comments on our posts. Please keep your comments clean and related to the content. We reserve the right to remove any comment. Feel free to ask questions, disagree, provide alternate methods, or comment on the post as long as your comment’s content is not offensive, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise mean and inappropriate.
You may comment/record your voice anonymously or under a name/username. The email address you use to submit a comment will not be displayed on our site and will not be sold or used to contact you unless you request to be contacted.
Ownership of Comment
You retain ownership of comments you leave on our site; you simply grant us a license to use your comments/voice/likelihood. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant us the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments and voice in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video.
We expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.